[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 17 20:31:56 UTC 2010

wow, it sounds as if they weren't even in the midst of crossing.  As icy as
it is in Denver, it seems like there would be better conditions around a bus
stop.

BTW: I had incredible trouble getting this page to load.  Is this IE8 or the
net or the page?
Does firefox have as much trouble loading pages as IE? I wait forever and
always have to kill and restart the load several times before I get to an
article.

Anyway, condolances to his family.
--le