[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Dec 18 14:51:09 UTC 2010

Alicia:

You express well the frustration most of us feel when confronted with the
ignorance (sometimes willful, sometimes not) of the general public about
blindness.  What gets me is the certainty with which the ignorant
pontificate on the subject, not knowing how little they know.

Putting tongue in cheek, though, I can't help but observe that, other than
to gauge social reaction, this illustrates about how much attention (or not)
one ought to pay to the bloggosphere. (mischievous grin)

Mike