[nfb-talk] Tragedy in Denver

Gloria Whipple fairyfoot at webband.com
Sat Dec 18 18:55:14 UTC 2010

The thing I don't understand is that the three were just standing there
waiting for the bus. Why cannot sighted people get it through their thick
skulls that it wasn't their fault.

Sighted people can be so dense.

It said very plainly in the article that the driver lost control of her car
because of the ice.

I don't get it!

Gloria Whipple
Corresponding Secretary