[nfb-talk] NY Times Article on Gov. Paterson and Braille

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Dec 29 16:55:05 UTC 2010

Hi Holly
I have a friend who currently lives in TX. She has the similar condition
as your son. She was reluctant to accept blindness when we first met.
Then she almost fell on marble steps at Christmas. We became best
friends and she joined the NFB.
You are doing the right thing. Get the parents division know about your
son and his education.  Get him Braille and get him friends in the NFB.
It is the best gift you can give your son.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.