[nfb-talk] collapse of board

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Tue Feb 23 21:20:02 UTC 2010

Hi Ed,
It is sad to hear that the NFBNH is in such situation. I am sure that
the NFB head quarters is aware of the situation. At the same time If
there is a strong student division then they should take over. Young
people are the future and should be given a chance.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Information & Referral unit
Department of Health & human services
401 Hungerford Drive (1st floor)
Rockville MD 20850
Phone 240-777-1245 (info line)
240-777-1556 (personal line)
Fax: 240-777-4636
TTY: 240-777-1295

Office hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Languages English, Hindi, Urdu

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.