[nfb-talk] philosophy taken to another level then?

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jul 26 11:41:24 UTC 2010

One of the girls in my chapter is also having problems with black board.  Her college will not upgrade to the latest version.  We just found out at our July meeting and will have to start working on it.
La, Write to Dabro at loc.gov and tell Debbie Brown your story.  We can see if it is the same school and maybe work together on the matter.

Terry Powers