[nfb-talk] Wanted to add my opinion

ckrugman at sbcglobal.net ckrugman at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 30 01:18:14 UTC 2010

Hi renee,
As a person who likes to eat good food and who eats out a lot I hope you do
well in your business venture. chain restaurants have become very
disappointing of late and I frequently wonder why I went out and paid for a
meal that left me unsatisfied. Its bad when I go to a chain which I will
leave unnamed and after spending around $15 am hungry again within four
hours.
chuck