[nfb-talk] Need Advice: Demonstrating Book Players to Youth

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Wed Jun 9 13:12:34 UTC 2010

Hi Tina,
A few things come to my mind, when working with youth.
Consider working with the library for the blind.
Have several booths with different book players. Youth should visit
every table and learn about the different players.
This could also showcase different services available.
I hope it won't be boring.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Department of Health & human services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850

240-777-1556 (personal line)

Office hours 8:30 am to 5:00 pm

Languages English, Hindi, Urdu Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.