[nfb-talk] Iowa Affiliate Technology Seminars

Michael D. Barber michael.nfbi at gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 20:21:11 UTC 2010

Hello:  Our Iowa affiliate is holding the first of several technology
seminars starting July 24.  In this one, we'll be teaching people how to
update their NLS digital player and teaching them how to download books from
the BARD site.  We'll also teach them how to use the different facets of the
site.

We're doing this to show people that the National Federation of the Blind of
Iowa has value and they can come to us with their technical questions.  Oh,
and did I say we hope they become members, too?
Michael Barber