[nfb-talk] Why I Can't ignore the NFB

qubit lauraeaves at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 19 22:25:41 UTC 2010

and that is why drivers must always yield to a person with a guide dog or
white cane -- but of course drivers make mistakes too...and sometimes they
don't study the driver's manual...but those same drivers also don't pay
attention to traffic signals, right?
Go flame on another list. You've already filled enough mailboxes on this
topic several rounds over.
--le