[nfb-talk] Study regarding blindness and sleep disorder

Alicia Richards alicianfb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 18:58:26 UTC 2010

Hi, all.  Thought that this might interest some here.  First is a link where information can be found about the study, and below that is the email I received directly from the person I spoke with about the study.  The link and the email give two separate numbers that you can call for information.  the woman I spoke with said that either number is fine to use: they both lead to the same place

One link you can look at is:
http://visionaware.blogspot.com/2010/11/new-clinical-trial-for-totally-blind.html

Below is the email I received after talking with the company doing the study.

Alicia