[nfb-talk] is Braille the great equalizer

Judy Jones jtj1 at cableone.net
Sat Nov 27 02:18:10 UTC 2010

Very good point.  . . . And those learning braille should be expected to sit
down that 20-30 minutes per day to practice reading, just as we expect our
sighted kids to do it without moaning and groaning about how hard it is,
etc.  Anything worth learning has a learning curve, but very, very doable
and a lifetime of gain - well worth the few months' investment.

Judy