[nfb-talk] Question of Philosophy- fund raising

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Wed Sep 8 08:28:44 UTC 2010

One sign of the progress I think we have made is now I am regularly
propositioned for funds by sighted pan handlers.  Twenty or 30 years
ago, this rarely happened.  In fact, I was walking in New York city's
Port Authority bus terminal once, and brushed up against a sighted
panhandler.  He saw my cane and apologized for horning in on my
territory.  That was back in the 1970's.

Dave

                         David Andrews:  dandrews at visi.com
Follow me on Twitter:  http://www.twitter.com/dandrews920