[nfb-talk] {Disarmed} FW: A personal reportfrom ChairmanGordonGund

Jeanette Fortin jeanette at fortin-home.com
Fri Apr 22 20:46:36 UTC 2011

my mom has macualr degeneration, because of some of the research that has
been done in this field mom has been able to regain her vision and is doing
well.
 it seems there are folks who think it would be just fine for folks like my
mom to go ahead and lose their vision and adjust, why not give folks the
opportunity to keep what they have, being blind is for sure not the worst
thing that could happen to someone but working towards a cure for different
diseases and toward treatments to  help people regain or keep their vision
seems like a very worthwhile cause, the name of the organiaztion might leave
a little to be desired, but it is the work that counts.