[nfb-talk] what sometimes happens to new federationists

S Baker srbaker12 at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 25 03:32:40 UTC 2011

Some myself included have a comfort level based upon how far along we are in the adjustment process. Any challenge to that comfort level exposes how far I have to go. Sometimes I question my ability to master it all because it applies to so many things at once. I've learned to take a deep breath and approach one issue at a time. I feel good about every victory buut I know there are more challenges ahead. I go forward with confidence because quitting is not an option.
Steve

SRBaker