[nfb-talk] Convention

John Heim john at johnheim.net
Wed Aug 3 15:59:50 UTC 2011

No, Ryan, I am not a troll. The truth is that people on this list can't
stand it when someone criticizes the NFB. Nobody on this list ever
criticizes the NFB but me.  Apparently, the NFB is perfect according to the
rest of you.

Alright, I'm out of here. Hopefully, I will have the self-disipline to stay
away forever. But I hope at least some of you regret the impression that
this list gives to anyone who dares to disagree with the group think that
seems to be the norm here. My impressions of the NFB have definately not
been improved by my membership on this list. The reverence for authorities,
the unwillingness to question even the smallest of items, the the
intolerence for dissent -- these are not the hallmarks of a healthy, vital
organization.

Bye.