[nfb-talk] walkers?

Marsha Drenth marsha.drenth at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 02:47:23 UTC 2011

Chris,

Sorry to hear about your fracture. I don't have much experience using a
walker, although I know it can be done. As my mother, is at the LCB center,
uses a walker because of balance issues and issues due to her diabetes. She
has a walker with very big wheels, and that has a seat for resting purposes.
I have never heard of a ruling walker. I do believe that there is a list on
the NFBnet site for people who use walkers and wheelchairs. If you were
asking about a wheelchair I could help you there, as I have done this
several times sadly.

Good Luck, feel better soon.

Merry Christmas!
Marsha Drenth