[nfb-talk] FW: 112 - Very Important About Unmarked Police

Joshua Lester jlester8462 at students.pccua.edu
Thu Feb 3 04:02:11 UTC 2011

Mr. Andrews, this is aplicable to this list. There are blind women on
this list, who may be traveling musicians. They and their drivers
should know this information. I want this posted on the Music Talk
list, as well. This is very helpful. Blessings, Joshua Ps: I sometimes
have a female driver take me for concerts, so this helps me with
advice for her.