[nfb-talk] Top 10 Cities with Best Transportation

Ryan O ryano218 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 12 18:28:23 UTC 2011

Denver is certainly respectable, but we have a long way to go. We've been
fighting for years to get automated stop announcements on our buses and it's
been an uphill battle. The light rail service is superior to the bus service
and I think RTD knows it, which is why they are prioritizing a program to
implement train service to the airport and other outlying communities.
Meanwhile, bus routes are continually cut.

RyanO