[nfb-talk] Top 10 Cities with Best Transportation

Brian Miller brian-r-miller at uiowa.edu
Sat Feb 12 19:13:58 UTC 2011

Interesting  -- I've spent time in all of these cities, and I think
Washington D.C. is better than almost every one of them except NYC, San
Fran, and perhaps portland.

Los Angeles?  Please!  It's great if you have all day to get somewhere, but
otherwise it's not so good.  I would put San Diego higher than L.A at the
very least.

Brian M