[nfb-talk] Tipping

T. Joseph Carter carter.tjoseph at gmail.com
Fri Jul 15 08:02:16 UTC 2011

Likewise, unless the service was exceptional.  It’s funny, I tend to
tip more when they don’t, because I tend to write the total for a
relatively round number resulting in 15-20% tip, and more if the
service was good.  For a short time, I worked food service, so I tend
to be very generous in that department when it’s totally up to me.

Gratuity is usually calculated at 15%, and so that’s what they get
from me unless I had reason to do the extra work.

Joseph