[nfb-talk] Convention in Orlando for 5 years

Lloyd Rasmussen lras at sprynet.com
Sat Jul 16 03:23:21 UTC 2011

I wonder if we are really going to be at the Rosen Center hotel, since the
Shingle Creek can house more people and has the convention center attached
to it.  The layout of the Shingle Creek hotel was less complicated than that
of many hotels we have used over the years;  it just involved a more than
usual amount of walking.  It depends on how many people we want to bus back
and forth.  We'll see; it's two years away, folks.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Kensington, Maryland
Home:  http://lras.home.sprynet.com
Work:  http://www.loc.gov/nls