[nfb-talk] Transportation Between Shingle Creek and Disneyworld

David Evans drevans at bellsouth.net
Sat Jun 25 02:24:13 UTC 2011

----- Original Message -----
From: "Peter Donahue" <pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com>
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2011 Dear Peter,

I do not live in Orlando and think that you should contact Orlando Access
Links for that information about fixed route or contact Desney to see what
Desney Transportation Services you can take advantage of.  You could also
contact the hotel guest services and ask this as well.
David Evans, NFBF and GD Jack.
9:35 PM
Subject: [nfb-talk] Transportation Between Shingle Creek and Disneyworld

Hello David and everyone,

    What's the best way to get from the Rosen Shingle Creek to Disneyworld
and back using fixed route service? We're wanting to go there several times
during the week but would like to save on shuttle costs by using the busses.
I understand that the Rosen Shingle Creek has complementary shuttle service
to Universal Orlando, Sea World, and Wet and Wild but not to Disneyworld
hence my questions.Any information would be much appreciated.

Peter Donahue