[nfb-talk] orlando attractions

David Dunphy djdrocks4ever at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 03:40:57 UTC 2011

Hi!
Has anyone figured out a good system for navigating these unfamiliar
parks such as the disney ones? I'm planning to go during convention on
one of the days when my agenda is light, but since the people I was
going to travel with can't go who have some vision, I was looking for
any good tips for traveling
alone in a huge amusement park like Disney's parks.
Incidentally, If anyone going to convention wants to go to the parks
and wants to go with someone, get in touch here or off list at
djdrocks4ever at gmail.com

[