[nfb-talk] Time of Day Services:

Dan Hicks danjhicks at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 26 17:12:30 UTC 2011

You can always get Coordinated Universal (Greenwich Mean) Time by dialing
the National Bureau of Standards automated number: 303-499-7111. You have to
subtract some hours, depending on your timezone and Daylight Savings Time
(and allow a half-second or so for the digital delay, etc.) but I can't
think of a better way to get real accuracy, which is important to me.

Dan Hicks

"To dare is to lose one's footing momentarily.
Not to dare is to lose oneself."
                 - Soren Kierkegaard

<steve.jacobson at visi.com>
> > Sent: Friday, March 25, 2011 3:27 PM
> > Subject: Re: [nfb-talk] Time of Day Services:
> >

> >> Ken,
> >>
> >> Why do we need these services more than anyone else?
> >>
> >> Best regards,
> >>
> >> Steve Jacobson

Telephone
> Services.