[nfb-talk] Time of Day Services:

Mike Freeman k7uij at panix.com
Sat Mar 26 18:15:31 UTC 2011

Dan:

You are absolutely correct.  I use the NIST automatic time (which is the
audio from the WWV broadcasts) and find it so useful that I have it
programmed into my iPhone as one of my Favorites.

Right now, you'd subtract four hours for Eastern Daylight, five for Central
Daylight, six for Mountain Daylight and seven for Pacific Daylight.

Mike