[nfb-talk] Cell Advice?

blind.grizzly at gmail.com blind.grizzly at gmail.com
Wed Mar 30 19:49:53 UTC 2011

I use a Droid with the latest Android firmware.  Recent developments
make Android systems a viable option.  There are advantages and
disadvantages over the IPhone.  For instance, one advantage is that the
Android GPS systems are well developed and free.  One disadvantage is
that Android is open source, so progress in apps often break
accessibility.

Jim Marks
blind.grizzly at gmail.com