[nfb-talk] purchasing assistive technology

Michael Hingson info at michaelhingson.com
Sun Nov 27 04:28:23 UTC 2011

You may also find an online version of the NFB loan application at
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com.  I put up the application there for
persons wishing to purchase Readers, but you can use it for other
technologies as well.

Best,

Mike Hingson

The Michael Hingson Group, INC.
 “Speaking with Vision”
Michael Hingson, President
(415) 827-4084
info at michaelhingson.com
To order Michael Hingson's new book, Thunder Dog, and check on Michael
Hingson's speaking availability for your next event please visit:
www.michaelhingson.com

Congratulations to Roselle for winning the title of American Hero Dog,
2011.  Watch the awards ceremony, November 11 on the Hallmark Channel.

To learn about the KnfbReader Mobile please visit:
http://knfbreader.michaelhingson.com