[nfb-talk] The way people write: was:

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Jul 17 02:57:12 UTC 2012

Hello,
I get mixed up just getting mixed up,
Ask Mike Freeman giggle.
How on earth would I remember all of the new ways to write.
I am pleased to be able to write at all.
This is with the IPhone.
Happy for those who understand what is happening.
Guess I tell my age.
the new Braille as well, I am doing well to keep up with grade two Braille.
Now that I write all out, as we call it grade one Braille, I tend to
forget contractions how to write them.
I can read Braille with the best, where to think of how to reply and
write back, I will need to find a contraction book.
Or paper that has all of the contractions.