[nfb-talk] Transportation to and from DFW Airport?

Alicia Richards alicianfb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 10 23:43:00 UTC 2012

Hello, all.  I have a question for those attending Convention in Dallas.
Does anyone have information regarding transportation options between DFW
airport and the Hilton Anatole, and the prices for said transportation?
Usually I see something about this posted in the Braille Monitor by this
time, or on the Convention page of the NFB website.  However, I've seen
nothing about it so far.  Any info about options and pricing would be much
appreciated.

Alicia