[nfb-talk] Transportation to and from DFW Airport?

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 11 00:13:14 UTC 2012

Greetings
My name is jordy Stringer. I will be traveling to dallas on june 30, and
will arrive at DFW at around 11:00AM. If you want I would be willing to take
acab with you, or anyone else arriving at about the same time... Anyone
intrestded contact me by e-mail at:  jordystringer83 at gmail.com, or by Phone
: 317-643-1890.
I believe that transportation options are listded at: nfb.org
Regards,
Jordy Stringer