[nfb-talk] Des Moines Register About Iowa Goodwill Protest

Michael D. Barber michael.nfbi at gmail.com
Sat Sep 8 02:34:20 UTC 2012

Hello:  I want to say that we in Des Moines did everything we could to get the facts out to the public.  This reporter was given everything we could give him, including the NFB Fair Wages web site so he could obtain more facts.
He indicated he was thinking of doing an investigative article to follow this one up, but we haven't seen it as yet.  I don't know if we will, but we're not done with this yet.
Right now, though, my efforts are being spent on our upcoming state convention as well as trying to keep theBoard of Regents from combining programs for the blind and programs at the Iowa  School for the deaf.

Cordially,
Michael D. Barber