[nfb-talk] Test

Ray Foret Jr rforetjr at att.net
Wed Jan 23 19:36:04 UTC 2013

Well, Kendra, I am from and live in South Louisiana-Houma to be exact.  I am an enthusiastic barefooter-as you will note by my signature and by my occasional mentioning it here in the spring and summer.  I also am roman catholic, very conservative, a strong believer in what the federation is doing, a feerce opponent of web captchas because they screen us out and, last but not least, a big fan of Soda Stream.

Down here, it's about 70 or so.  I went to the Louisiana Center for the blind in 1987:  and, as you might well imagine, have many fond memories of that place.  Well, I think perhaps I've gone a little long with this one.  Feel free to write me off or on list how ever you may wish should you desire to continue this one.

Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!