[nfb-talk] Test

Kendra Schaber Baltimore777 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 24 00:45:58 UTC 2013

Hi Ray, I am a hockey and football fan. I now have the world's best sports
coverige all thanks to my iphone 4s. I love the itech line! I only have an
iphone and an old P.C. laptop computer which still works for me at least,
for now. When I finally update my computer, I hope to get a Mac since they
are much better than Windows 8 which I heard wasn't good. I am an NFB member
who went to the Oregon School for the Blind. I graduated from there in 2008.
I also fought to keep the school open but lost that battle. I could go on
for a while but I am watching my Pittsburgh Penguins on my iphone as I'm
writing this E Mail. So far, the Penguins are winning by one goal which
means that the Penguins just put the puck into the net and over the goal
line. Go Penguins!!! Before I go, I must point out at how proud I am about
the Baltimore Ravens because they are going to the Super Bull!
Kendra