[nfb-talk] Resolution passed

Ray Foret jr rforetjr at att.net
Fri Jul 5 22:06:34 UTC 2013

Yes, and quite a discussion it was too.  This, unless I am very much mistaken, almost never happens quite like this.

Made for quite a tence moment or two I thought.

Sent from my mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!
Sincerely,
The Constantly Barefooted Ray
Still a very proud and happy Mac and Iphone user!