[nfb-talk] Resolution passed

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Jul 6 00:56:54 UTC 2013

Good evening Ray and everyone,

    I would have like to have seen a Whereas that called for them to sign on
to the Guide Dog Consumer's Bill of Rights but the resolution as it was
packed a powerful punch to get their attention. Now if our own members would
behave like the consumers we say we are where guide dog issues are concerned
and not like charity beneficiaries glad for any service they get no matter
what. Great job NAGDU and NFB!

  Peter Donahue