[nfb-talk] The Fair Wages Bill!

Mark Tardif markspark at roadrunner.com
Sat Jul 13 15:34:38 UTC 2013

Not only that, but even when appointments are arranged prior to a Washington
Seminar, often we will talk with an aid instead.  Unfortunately, I have also
sometimes called or emailed my representative about issues and not always
received a response.  We just need to keep on them, and the more who do it,
the better.

Mark Tardif
Nuclear arms will not hold you.