[nfb-talk] Some Job Questions...

Reyazuddin, Yasmin Yasmin.Reyazuddin at montgomerycountymd.gov
Fri Nov 22 19:20:47 UTC 2013

Hi Kerri,
You should sign up for the Jobs mailing list where such questions are
discussed.
Also it will be good to know what is your educational background. You
should not take a job just because it is a job. However, if you are
interested in the food business then it is your calling.
The Hadley School for the blind has some cooking classes.
Blind people can use a cash register where the register can talk.
We hope you do well in your job search.

Yasmin Reyazuddin
Aging & Disability Services
Montgomery County Government
Department of Health & Human Services
401 Hungerford Drive (3rd floor)
Rockville MD 20850
240-777-0311 (MC311)
240-777-1556 (personal)
240-777-1495 (fax)
office hours 8:30 am 5:00 pm
Languages English, Hindi, Urdu, Braille

This message may contain protected health information or other
information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by return mail and destroy
any copies of this material.

Thank you.