[nfb-talk] Super Weekend Sale - i.d. mate Summit

Anna McClure amcclure at envisionamerica.com
Fri Nov 22 20:37:20 UTC 2013

It's time for En-Vision America's Black Friday/Cyber Monday Super Sale
Weekend!

Like New i.d. mate Summits for only $499!

cid:image001.jpg at 01CEE78F.0706AA60

You don't have to stand in line for hours, or camp out in the cold for the
perfect Christmas present!

You don't have to fight the crowds or sift through mountains of stuff to
find the one thing you want!

Just log on to our website and grab the hottest assistive technology deal
available!

Whether it's for yourself or someone else, now is the time to get a Summit!

This special includes the i.d. mate Summit with 2GB SD card, power adapter,
rechargeable battery pack,

100 bar code labels, carrying case, and one-year warranty.

We'll also throw in free shipping and free database updates for life! That's
right . free database updates for as long as you own the unit!

This package is a savings of more than $900 off the original price!

This special sale is valid only in our online store from 12:00 am Friday,
November 29th to 11:59 pm Monday, December 2nd.

For more information about the i.d.mate Summit visit
http://www.envisionamerica.com/products/idmate/i-d-mate-summit/.

Visit https://envisionamerica.com/shop/ to take advantage of this great
offer!

Call En-Vision America at 800-890-1180 with any questions.

***Leave us a note if this is a gift and you need special shipping
arrangements to keep it a secret.

http://www.favecrafts.com/master_images/Thanksgiving/Thanksgiving-Turkey.JPG
http://www.jewishmag.com/62mag/texas/title.gif           Happy Holidays!
http://laredobuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/s.gif      New Year's Eve