[nfb-talk] stream having trouble

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Thu Jul 3 15:12:10 UTC 2014

Good morning Ray and everyone,

    Simple. They're too lazy to invest in improving the quality of their
capability to broadcast live events.  They're also failing to empower
members to develop multiple income sources allowing them to increase
contributions to the organization to enable it to improve its ability to
host Internet broadcasts. As I said on another list. Thanks for the
heads-up. It will sure make our lives more hassle-free.

Peter Donahue