[nfb-talk] stream having trouble

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jul 4 00:44:28 UTC 2014

You, and Peter, and most others automatically seem to assume that it
is the NFB's fault.  This isn't necessarily so, and I don't think it
does anyone any good to speculate in the absence of information.

I too wish the Stream was better, but will not use it as an
opportunity to throw rocks or take cheap shots at the NFB.  They are
trying to do it right -- and I don't know why they seem to have such
bad luck at it!

Dave

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org