[nfb-talk] future of the NFB

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 03:41:29 UTC 2014

RJ, pay no heed to such hateful talk.  Be positive instead.  Do you really want to be a part of such bitterness and hate?  Frankly, you could do better for yourself.

Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in!