[nfb-talk] future of the NFB

Larry D Keeler lkeeler at comcast.net
Mon Jul 7 03:49:19 UTC 2014

Yes, that would be welcom. Sometimes we can get so caught up in a certain
point of view that we completely overlook any others. I have friends that
are ACB members. Last year there was an issue involving the practices in a
guide dog school. We formed a resolution to change the practices. The next
week at the ACB convention, I think it was in Columbus a very similar
resolution was adopted. The folling week, change was instituted. I called my
friends up and rejoiced with them. See what happens when we work together!