[nfb-talk] NFB Newsline!

josh lester jlestermusic at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 23:16:37 UTC 2014

Hi all.
I'd like to ask everyone on this list to please subscribe, and not
only that, to use NFB Newsline!
http://www.nfbnewsline.org
I'm not sure what they were talking about at my state convention, if
it's just 350 subscribers in Arkansas, or 350 total subscribers, but
only a few are actually taking advantage of it!
Thanks

--
Joshua Lester
Blessings to you in the name of Jesus Christ

If you wish to reach me by phone, 870-509-2631, and by E-Mail,
jlestermusic at gmail.com