[nfb-talk] NFB Newsline!

Ray Foret Jr rforet7706 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 6 00:15:52 UTC 2014

Actually, I suspect you got the figures wrong.  There are many people taking advantage of Newsline.  Many thousands of us.  I can just about guarantee you that more than three hundred fifty people are subscribed to the Newsline service nation wide.

This is not a new service and, in fact, it's been around for years.
Sincerely,
the Constantly Barefooted Ray, Still a very happy Mac and iphone user!
Sent from my Mac, the only computer with full accessibility for the blind built-in and fully protected by ClamXav Antivirus!