[nfb-talk] Home Security Systems

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 20:30:56 UTC 2015

	ADT is miserable. They are so bad I had their contractor's liscense
pulled when the contractor they hired to do the install did it so badly I
threatened legal action. Among his failings was to put a motion sensor
directly above a heating vent so everytime the furnace came on, the vent
would blow air and the alarm would sound.
I only succeeded in getting one contractor to loose his liscense, but ADT
makes their money based on speed. They liscense contractors and the more
security systems those contractors install the more they are paid. You have
to fight like a tiger to convince the ATD mother ship that the contractors
did something wrong, that you are not an idiot homeowner