[nfb-talk] Home Security Systems

Sherry Gomes sherriola at gmail.com
Mon Jan 26 21:17:55 UTC 2015

I'm using the comcast security system which has both an accessible key pad
mounted at my door and an inaccessible box I keep in my bedroom, because the
panic button is a physical button. the iPhone app is accessible however. I
have friends who are blind and use ADT and say it is accessible as is their
app.

Sherry