[nfb-talk] electronic braille file cleaner

Michael Bullis bullis.michael at gmail.com
Mon Mar 28 22:16:33 UTC 2016

>From time to time I want to read a lengthy Braille document with my braille
notetaker.  The problem is that in order for the process to be enjoyable I
need to clean out things like blank lines, endless rows of dashes or
slashes, spaces or stars.  It takes quite a while with some find and replace
macros and I'm wondering if any of you know of anyone who has created such a
file clean-up program that could do it for me.

Thanks in advance for your assistance.

Mike Bullis