[nfb-talk] Inquiring about the Amazon Echo

kaye zimpher kaye.j.zimpher at gmail.com
Sat Dec 23 05:02:11 UTC 2017

Hi there:
I have a question about the Google Home.
I purchased one for my husband for Christmas this year. We already have the
Echo, but we are gadget lovers, so it just fits, *smile* What I am
wondering, after looking at the google home in a store, is, Will we need
sighted assistance to set it up? There appears to be a touch pad on the top,
and I just want to be sure the set up process is similar to the echo setup.
Thanks in advance.