[nfb-talk] Inquiring about the Amazon Echo

Michael Hingson mike at michaelhingson.com
Sat Dec 23 04:49:59 UTC 2017

Jim,
 And easy.

I have both the Echo and a Google Home. I think the sound may be just a bit better on the Home, but overall there is no comparison. The Echo can do more by far and it integrates with many more devices.

Best Regards,

Michael Hingson
You do not have to be a Prime member to use the echo. Setting up an Amazon account for a new Echo user is free